DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Florida is a free-to-use program to assist in completing official court forms. Accessed within the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal, DIY Florida uses interview questions to walk through the steps and automatically prepare the forms. Once completed, the forms can be sent through the E-Filing Portal to electronically file the forms with your Clerk’s office. Standard filing fees and convenience fees may apply. Which forms are currently available? More than 20 forms are currently available on the DIY Florida platform in 5 areas: Landlord Tenant Cases, Small Claims, Domestic Violence, Simplified Dissolution and Domestic Relations. More are being added each month.
To access the DIY Florida forms, please click on the link below to register for a free account. Select the “self-represented litigant” role and DIY Florida will be the first stop.
If you wish to find out more about using the DIY Florida system, please watch the video or review the materials posted below.
If you are ready to register or file, click here to begin: www.myflcourtaccess.com
DIY Florida Materials
Materials for Self-Represented Litigants
- Portal E-Filer User Manual – September 2021
- Florida Courts E-Filing Portal – Self-Represented Litigant Account Request – 5 mins (5/8/2020)
- Florida Courts E-Filing Portal – Self-Represented Litigant DIY Documents in the Portal – 6 mins (1/20/2022)
- Florida Courts E-filing Portal – Self-Represented Litigant Filing to a New Case – 12 mins (5/8/2020)
- Florida Courts E-Filing Portal – Self-Represented Litigant Filing to an Existing Case – 7 mins (5/8/2020)